WASECA & SMSU SOCCER DEVELOPMENT CAMP
3 Day Camp: June 28th - 30th
Half Day Sessions: 9am - 12pm
Location: Waseca Intermediate School
Boys & girls U9 - U18 Competitive & Recreational Players from surrounding areas
Camp Program Description:
Each session run by Southwest Minnesota State University Soccer Program Staff
* Fun, age appropriate technical skill development with focus on creativity and confidence on the ball
* Growth of tactical awareness, positional understanding, and speed of play
* Variety of competitive games to provide opportunities to practice technical and tactical aspects worked on during sessions
* Mental preparedness training for success at higher competitive levels
Includes: 3 sessions, camp t-shirt & mental preparedness training
Registration deadline: Sunday, June 20th
* If 75% of competitive team registers for development camp, that team will receive a free 90 min team training session run by SMSU Staff outside of the morning camp.
* If competitive team does not get 75% registered but still wants a team training session the cost would be $100 per team.
OPEN BOARD POSITIONS:
For questions on any available positions, please contact Kristen Fuller at email@example.com.
YOUTH COACHES -- CONTACT JD DELGADO, DIRECTOR OF COACHING AT COACH.DELGADO19@GMAIL.COM
ADULT AND YOUTH REFEREES - CONTACT TIM PERRIZO AT firstname.lastname@example.org or (507)420-4516. SEEKING 14 YEARS OLD AND UP. TO REGISTER, GO TO http://www.minnesotasrc.com. REFEREE POSITIONS ARE PAID POSITIONS.
Use this link to get to Amazon and Waseca Soccer Club will receive money back in the form of a donation! Everybody wins!!
** MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO WORK SUPPORT POSITIONS **
How do I sign up/log-in for DIBS?
1) Go to www.wasecasoccer.org
2) Log-In (top left corner of WSC Website)–Use only one login per family.
3) Select Dibs tab (far right hand side on the top).
IF THE 2020 LINK DOES NOT SHOW, CLICK LOGIN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PAGE.
4) How many hours completed/% progress shows under “Progress”.
5) To sign up for positions, look under the heading Available Dibs sessions, then click on "2020".
6) Then Sign up for open for desired Dibs Item(s).